Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 26, 2012

1st day back to work since Lydia was born..... :-(

The day has came! I went back to work this morning! I did good but Miss Lydia on the other hand didn't do so good thank goodness my mom is watching her!!! and I have a split shift till June! So I dropped her off at 5:40am got her all ready and got a bottle ready and mom was going to feed her in the rocking chair......and I had a few more minutes till I had to go to work and I was talking to my mom while she was feeding her! She didn't want to go sleep after her bottle,and she didn't want to sleep in the pack and play! Needless to say my mom got her to sleep in my parents bed with them and she went to sleep but took a while little stinker! She fought to go to bed last night too and she ended up sleeping with us! I was so sick to my stomach this morning I am finally going to eat some lunch....... Lydia was so happy to see me when I got to my parents at 10am I felt so bad when I heard she cried off and on for an hour and half. My sister texted me that work.....U don't text me that while at work and my first day away from her lol oh well!!! I couldn't wait till 10am to go see her!!! She fought to take a nap....... I finally got her to sleep an hr later and she's in the pack and play in my parents room and has been for 45mins I hope she sleeps a little longer last night she felled asleep at 6pm and wouldn't go back to sleep at 8pm I need to get her on a nap schedule or something........ Over all my first day at work went well...... I hate being back.......... but hopefully it will get better and Miss Lydia will get use to this.......if not........ I might just be a stay at home mommy!!!!! but we'll see how this goes for a few more weeks!! I am so happy I have a short week this week and next week I don't work both Friday the kids have it off yay!!! So it will make it a little easier knowing I have Friday with her :-) but next friday we'll be at the hospital with her for her surgery again! I go back to work at 3pm so hopefully she'll be up from her nap so I can say bye to my little princess! and we'll be home to see Michael at 6:45pm and we'll do it all over again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment