It has been a long week for all of us! One I went back to work after being off for 4 1/2 months! Thankfully my mom is watching Lydia while I work! So it was a little easier but still hard! We made it threw the first week of me being back to work! Phew! Lydia had a hard time the first couple mornings they are sure smart at such a young age! Can't get over it! The first 2 mornings she cried and wouldn't go back to sleep....... by the 2nd day of this week I was so tired........and emotional drained! She didn't sleep well Monday night and was up at 1am and fed her and we were back up at 4:45am! Lets just say by the time I get her to bed at 8pm I am ready for bed too! it going to take a few weeks to get use to this I think! Thankfully Wednesday and Thursday was good! Lets hope next week goes well!!! It was hard to adjust to this going back to work! I have today off which is nice!
Tuesday,Lydia started spitting up/throwing up her bottle after eating and baby food! I guess it got worse the next couple days my mom said while she watching her! she spit up when she was a few months old but nothing like this! it was like projectile and fast! So I didn't know who to call..... her ENT doctor, Oncologist doctor or peds doctor? My gut said to call ENT so I called the ent doctor last night on my way to work and her doctor was the doctor on call last night, so I actually talked to him! I didn't know if she was doing this if her tumor in her air way was growing and bothering her or what the ent doctor said most likely isn't the tumor causing this........ and I said she is breathing fine.......he said to have her seen by her peds doctor tomorrow morning (today) so I made an appointment for this morning and he had us change her formula for a few days to the Nurtramigen formula, and stop her baby food and rice cereal for a few days we want to get to the point and figure out why she is doing this! We go back on Wednesday for a pre op physical for her surgery next Friday so we'll talk more on Wed. how it's going but if she is still spitting up/throwing up over the weekend we have to take her in to Children's hospital.......... and they will do a swallowing test and a x-ray of her stomach......... Poor girl I pray we don't have to go in and she is doing better on this new formula!
I tried Lydia with a sippy cup to see what she will do! She LOVED IT! but I'm not ready to give up her bottles! she's not totally ready for it but getting close to having a sippy cup once a day with juice or water.......
We went and saw the Easter bunny yesterday! She was happy as can be :-)
Her next Bronch is next Friday at 11:30am we are praying the tumor shrunk!!! We will be curious to see how it's doing! I will be sick to my stomach I am sure till the doctor comes out to let us know how it's doing........... please say some prayers for this girl! She needs all she can get :-)
Can't believe my baby is going to be 5 months old on MONDAY!








No comments:
Post a Comment