Can't believe it! My maternity leave has to come to an end!!! Yep The dreading is here I go back to work on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!! YUCK! I am sick to my stomach and DREADING IT! Good news is my parents are watching Lydia and I work a split so it won't be that bad easy said then done.......... but we'll see how it goes! It will be interesting trying to get out of our house by 5:15am and be to work at 6am! Just dreading it! Can't believe how fast the 4 1/2 months went! I never thought it would fly by!!!!!!! Can't believe our baby is going to be 5 months in 2 weeks! Michael keeps telling me just stay home.......I will for sure when we have baby #2 I don't plan on going back to work..........so I can just wait a year and half or so and just suffer threw it..... I keep telling myself I can do it!!!!!!!!!
Lydia has been so much fun I love watching her grow even though it's sad seeing her grow up! but it's a good thing! We go in April 4th for a pre op physical for her surgery April 6th! We are seeing another ENT doctor April 19th for a 2nd opinion and she actually works with Hemangiomas and see what she has to say! We just want the best for our daughter and feel the doctor she is seeing now isn't what we want and aren't getting what we want for Lydia! Lydia has discovered her feet the last couple days! she loves her feet! She is getting close to rolling over.. we are working on it! We are stuck at home well have been the last 2 days Michael's truck got a flat tire and he has been taking my car to work! which is okay with me cuz then I won't spend any money lol!
Lydia has been doing good sleeping in her crib the last 2 nights but last night..she ended up sleeping in bed with Michael and I!!! She is in her crib now taking a nap! I hope tonight she will sleep in her crib I sleep so much better when she's in her crib I have found!!!! Michael wants her to sleep in our bed with us...but I told him she can't she needs to sleep in her crib!!! I thought it was cute that he wanted her in our bed with us! but she can't! she needs to know her crib and she needs to know that's her bed :-)
It's a rainy day today! We are stuck at home and going to enjoy these last few days we have of me being home :-( boo




Oh that is sooo hard Amy. I pray that the days will go fast and you will know if you are suppose to just be a stay-at-home mama. If hubby is encouraging it... why not? :) Bless you!!
ReplyDelete