On Sunday we had Lydia baptized during mass! It was such a fun day they don't do baptized babies during mass at our church much only like twice a year they do in Jan. and May! Otherwise they do it after mass in the chapel! We felt lucky we were able to get her baptized during mass! I got baptized during mass when I was a baby at our church but not by the same priest we got married in our church by the same priest who baptized her :-) She was the only baby getting baptized during the mass we were at! We just had my family and Michael's family over after we had about 30 people over and about 10 kids under the age of 7 it was a bit crazy I am finally recovering from the craziness haha! We have came down with another cold seems like we just got over the cold we had over Christmas!!! ugh! Even Lydia has it again too!!! darn it! not fun!!!
Here are the pictures from Sunday at her baptism! Enjoy





Godparents David and Kelly and us with Lydia


We had her in her bumbo chair and it made her cute little dress so puffed out on her haha

both Grandparents with Lydia

My parents with Lydia
looking at the flashing lights
Lydia is always moving her legs and arms when I change her lol
God sent us our angel and we love her soooooooooo much!!





No comments:
Post a Comment