Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, January 6, 2012

So happy it's the weekend!!!

The last 2 days with Lydia haven't been fun after her shots! She was finally not crabby yesterday and doing much better and must happier!!! Yesterday we went to my mom's house for the day! It was fun I dropped Lydia off and ran to Target by my parents house it was kinda nice going by myself and just having me time!! I had to get a medicine filled and of course they give you 20 mins till it's done being filled and you go shopping! Of course I went over to the baby section! They had everything in that section 50% off high chairs bouncy chairs you name it it was on sale I think they must be getting a new batch of baby stuff for the new year! I got her some cute little leg warmers, some socks for next winter. I didn't go too crazy I know she really doesn't need much! After I went back over to my mom's and we hung out there for the day! it was fun!!!
My mom had gotten this bouncy chair from their neighbors before Lydia was born! and my mom put her in it for the first time yesterday and she LOVED IT!!!!!! I brought it home and she is in it right now as I type and loves it who would have thought that! She coos and smiles!!

So last night we got home Lydia was Fussy and getting tired so I laid her down in her crib to try to get her to sleep in that for a little nap of course I laid her down and she woke up crying I didn't pick her up I let her cry....... I figured she needs to learn to sleep in it and she isn't going to learn when I pick her up every time she cries! It was so hard! I did it! I turned on her mobile we have on her crib to see if that would stop her crying nope.......... then I got this teddy bear that has a heart beating noise to it and she stopped crying it was like magic!!!!! She slept in her crib for an hr and 10 mins so it was nice when Michael got home from work we could have dinner just the 2 of us and actually talk! :-) it gets pretty busy at dinner time trying to make dinner and feed her at the same time and it's usually her fussy time too! Last night it was nice having her nap during dinner hehe! I am at the point where I want her to sleep in her crib at night but yet I am not ready to have her too! So I am doing the naps during the day in the crib maybe in a month I will be ready! Her room is like right next to ours! I just like having her sleep next to us in the bassinet! and for 1 i'm not ready to put the bassinet away that will mean my baby is getting bigger lol!

The other night she went from 8:30pm-5am with out a feeding!!! I woke up at 4:45am when Michael got up for work and kinda was like oh my gosh she didn't wake up!!! I of course looked at her to make sure she was breathing still and she was just scared me! but 5am came and she was a starving little girl! HAHA We didn't have that happen last night.......... she was up every 3-4 hours! She like goes in spurts!

Here are some pictures of her in her cute little leg warmers I got her yesterday the ones I got online should be coming in the mail anyday!!!!


Sunday is the big day for Lydia she is getting Baptized!!! We are so excited!! She is getting baptized during mass at our church! Then after we are having both our families over for lunch! with Michael's family being so big we are just doing lunch and her baptism with just our families which is okay with us!!!




1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Its always so nice to get a break from your child to do a little shopping even though you love them so much! I'm glad she's doing better :)

    ReplyDelete