Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh Miss Lydia it's been a long 3 days with u not wanting to take ur naps!

We are on day 3 of me trying to get Lydia to take her naps in her Bassinet/crib! The first day was hard she wouldn't let me put her down and if I did she would cry! I let her cry for a good couple minutes needless to say she didn't get a good nap Wednesday and went to bed at 6:40pm and got up at 3am for a bottle! Then yesterday she did okay went down at 12:40pm and got up at 2pm and slept in her bassinet! and went to bed at 8pm last night and got up at 4am for a bottle! Today I laid her down at 10am and she cried for a good hour of course I went in and out of her room trying to do everything to get her to sleep I gave up and couldn't take hearing her cry and now she's laying on my chest sleeping and holding onto my shirt tight so I can't put her down in her bassinet lol she is sure a smartie for being 2 months old!!!! Can't believe how smart they are at such a young age!!! I just went to lay her down and she isn't crying yet hopefully she will stay sleeping!!! Needless to say it's been a hard 3 days with her trying to take naps on her own and listening to your baby cry!!! Then when she's sleeping I can still hear that cry in the back of my head and keep thinking she's crying!

We haven't gone anywhere in 3 days or left our house! It's kinda nice but I think by tomorrow I
am going to need to go out and do something!!! I just packed the last of Lydia's new born clothing away she has! The are offically all put away such a sad bitter moment!
We just love her to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment