So I found this idea off the very addicting site Pinterest.com I love looking at pictures on the site and getting lots of IDEAS!! I saw a photo a girl did the last week she was pregnant and then when the baby was born! I thought it was so cool I had to do it!!! So here is my picture of my last photo at 35 weeks pregnant and Lydia Born 11-2-11
My mom and sister came over yesterday and spent the morning/mid afternoon with Lydia and I! It was so much fun!
Someone is just a little excited for Christmas this year HA-HA
Her big blue eyes!!! I think she's going to have my blue eyes :-)
I love her little smerk here!
My cousin got her this little leapster bear named Violet she sings and even says her name Lydia! you can hook this bear up to the computer and program it so it says her name it's so cute!
There she is wearing her onies that says I love my Aunt Molly changed her in! She is holding her first rattle for the first time :-) Lydia is getting to be more alert during the mornings and looking around! She loves looking at the lights on the Christmas tree and on the ceiling!I am dreading going back to work already even though I have a few more months off with her! It's going by fast can't believe I have been off for 5 weeks already I couldn't imagine going back at 8 weeks! I'm just so lucky my work is allowing me to take off 5months! Yes I will be taking the last of it on paid but that's okay we'll get threw it! it will be worth it :-) I'm also lucky my mom is going to watch her when I go back to work :-) and I have the split shift so I can see her when i'm done working in the mornings till I go back at 3pm!
Let me tell you I look forward to when Michael comes home from work each night and love watching him go to Lydia and talk to her and hold her :-) and sitting on the couch with just him and I talking and watching t.v. after dinner! I wish he could be home with us! He does have a week off during Christmas which will be super nice! I can't wait!!!





So I just saw a comment you posted on another blog and I clicked on your profile only to realize that I know your sister Emily! We went to college together-what a SMALL world! :) I recognized you from some of her pictures on facebook! congratulations on your little sweetheart-she is just precious :)
ReplyDelete