I can't believe how fast the days are going when I'm not even working and at home with Lydia!!! I am enjoying my time off with Lydia!!! I think I have spoiled her by holding her a little too much because when I put her down she cries! Yikes! I didn't mean too but I just can't stop holding her!!! I am starting to put her in her crib during the day when she falls asleep! She is still in the bassinet in our room I not sure when we'll put her in her crib at night!
I ordered this little cute outfit for Lydia off Etsy.com and got in the mail on Saturday!!! I of course had to put it on her:-) A friend of mine is coming over on Friday to take pictures of her! I went to school with her and she's does photography and needs some pictures of babies and she asked me if she could take pictures of Lydia and I would get all the proofs of the pictures when she's done! I am excited!!! So that was why I bought this cute little outfit for Lydia! Maybe she can wear it in Florida if it still fits... hehe!
Love her cute little faces she makes!
Wearing my 2 favorite colors Pink and brown and her cute little Ugg Boots!
And another picture of her! She was too funny I didn't have to hold a treat up or anything to get her to look!
We had a fun weekend as a family we were busy but that is okay it was fun! Saturday we ran a bunch of errands over by Riverdale when you live 15 miles away from the closest wal-mart,target and other stores you plan ahead and get everything you need when your there! We went over to our friends house for dinner, Sunday we went to church and my parents came to the church by our house and went with us after mass they had a pancake breakfast we went too and then we went to Target to get a t.v. they had that was a good deal! of course it went in the garage lol. Michael has it up on the wall in the garage for now till he gets the pull barn done then it will go in our room!
Today Lydia, Zoey and I are just going to stay at home and cuddle all day those are the best days till Michael comes home from work! We bought a ham yesterday and I put it in the crock pot this morning so we'll have that tonight for dinner!!! Yum I can't wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment