Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photo shoot with Lydia with morning!

Lydia did AWSOME last night sleeping! She went to bed at 5pm and I had to wake her up at 9pm so I could go to bed after I fed her! Then she woke up screaming crying at midnight fed her and then at 3am and then 7am :-) I feel wonderful with the sleep I got! after I fed her I brought her in our bed to lay in for a few mins and Zoey was in our bed so I had Zoey and Lydia laying with me and Lydia was wide awake which her awake time in the mornings are usually 7am till 9am so that's when I get her pictures taken when she's awake! and she was cooing for the first time it was so fun hearing her coo next to me!!! then of course she got the hiccups!

This morning got reallly cold I am glad I am home for the winter!!! I am not going anywhere today well maybe to Target I need to get some stuff! My sister is coming over tomorrow and then My mom is coming over Thursday I can't wait!

I had my 5wk check up and the doctor's office where I go just loved seeing her!!! The doctor did too! It must be fun seeing the baby after it's born at the mom's after birth check up!
Here are some photo's of Lydia of course I couldn't go a blog with out photos of her right? haha














No comments:

Post a Comment