Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

birthing class!

We had our birthing classes yesterday all at the hospital where we are having Lydia! I am glad we went to it because there was a ton of information to learn about birthing!!!! Let's see if I will use any of them! We took the all day class, towards the end it was getting a bit long! We got a tour of the labor and delivery floor! Got me excited man I can't wait to have her!!! I am a bit more nervous after seeing everything...........but I know it will all be fine!!!!!!! Michael got a bit nervous after the class and was asking a million questions I thought it was cute! I could only imagine what was going threw his head!!! Zoey went over to Michael's parents for the day it would have been a long 9 hrs in her kennel at home so we brought her over there before we went to the class and picked her up after the class! His mom even gave her a bath!!! We came home and had dinner, and watched a movie on life time channel and of course I couldn't keep my eyes open threw the movie and fell asleep!!! I was so wiped out! I went to bed at 8:30pm! but didn't sleep good of course. I am pretty sure I am going to keep Lydia in the nursery the first night........so I can hopefully get a good night sleep before it all starts lol! I say that now but we'll see when she comes what we do! I know Michael isn't staying at the hospital with me at night. which I don't blame him he'd probably sleep better at home anyways I know I would!

Lydia is moving constantly now and the false contractions are still coming here an there! they are really a pain!

We go back to the doctor's tomorrow morning for Michael's hand! We'll see what the doctor has to say I think it looks better and is getting better but it will take a few weeks to heal! he won't be going back to work till Tuesday! he can't wait! HAHA and here I am looking forward to my maternity leave and being off for 12 weeks!!!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment