Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doctor appt. update on prenancy!

Just got done at the doctors and had to get checked out! I won't go into details LOL But I think I may have a bacterial infection....... so I just went in to get checked and she said Lydia's head is super low!!!!!!That when I have the braxton hick contractions I really need to time them and either call the hospital if there is 4 or more in an hour or call the doctors if they are open! Yikes! I think She will be here sooner then we think!!!!!!! Yikes!! I need to pack my bags and put everything in my car! Good thing I have the carseat in the car already! Michael is nervous now! I told him what the doctor said! I am like a 1/2cm (I have a aways away till 10cm ) the doctor said! The doctor said when I do go she thinks I am going to go FAST!!!!! So like I said ready or not she will be here! We are mostly ready thankfully! I am just glad I have to go in every week and have a ultra sound and stress test done so I am getting watched and she is too!!! Next week I get to have the strep b test done! lovely! Hope I don't have it! I'll know next week how she is doing too. I go in tomorrow for a ultra sound and stress test! I am going to pack my bags tonight I think to be safe!

It's getting chilly out! I am not ready for this weather! 1 my jackets aren't zipping up only jacket that will zip up is one of Michael's! I just want to wear my own jacket!! I am honestly ready to be done and have her here but not this early!!! Hopefully she can stay in me for atleast 3 more weeks!!! we'll see if she listens :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment