Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Friday!

Michael's Hand is doing alright, it's still gross and just a bummer he has no health insurance! We went back to the doctors yesterday morning, and the doctor cut all the dead skin off and now it's open and has to heal and soak it still 2x a day! Men are babies when it comes to medical stuff I think it's funny! He held my hand and squeezed it so hard I told him I will be doing the same in 6 weeks hehe! This morning it looks a little better it is going take some time to heal the doctor said! We go back Monday to get more skin cut off and hopefully that will be the end of the the doctors bills! I am dreading this bill!!! Hopefully we can get on a payment plan! Michael isn't going back to work till Tuesday! and has to do light work duty! poor Kiddo! Zoey and him have been hanging out all week and when I get home Zoey wants nothing to do with me lol! She follows Michael around everywhere!

Tomorrow we have our birthing classes at the hospital we are having Lydia at! 9-5pm! Should be fun I am excited to go but a little nervous! I just don't know what to expect when giving birth I guess it's probably a good thing and I'll find out on my own since everyone is different! hehe Can't believe she is going to be here real soon!!!! Those dang false contractions come and go here an there! My body is getting ready for the real thing I think!!!! We are ready for her to come but would really want her to come anytime after Thanksgiving!!!!! :-)

The kids have had Wednesday, Thursday and Today off for MEA, I have been working late hours 10-6pm,9-6pm, and today 11-6pm! It has been nice sleeping in till 7am! my sleep is getting so bad I just want a good nights sleep before Lydia comes here!!!!!!! It's so tiring getting up 4x at least during the night to pee! I do have to say last night I slept pretty good thank goodness!!!!!!!!! I know once she comes my sleep is over for a while hehe! oh well it will be worth it!!!!!!! I can't wait till she is here that is for sure!!!! I go pass her room every day/night and just can't wait to go pass it when she is in her crib and cooing and talking!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment