Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Went to the doctors this afternoon....... and has a sinus infection......lovely!

Well I finally gave in and went to Urgent Care! I HAVEN'T slept great the last week with the cold that I thought would go away! I couldn't take it another day/night so after church this afternoon I made an appointment and figure I better go in since it's not getting better! Glad I went in to get checked out, comes out I have a bad sinus infection! Lucky I am at 3rd trimester with my pregnancy so I could get an antibiotic and I started it after I was seen so I hope to see some improvement and hopefully be able to sleep! As of right now I want to be done being pregnant and want her HERE!!!!!!!!! I just want to be able to sleep threw the night without having to get up a zillion times to use the bathroom! and I want my body back HAHA! 2 months to go and she'll be here! I love being pregnant but being sick has made me want it to be over!! 10 weeks to go and I can do it!!!!!! Yes I am nervous but I know everything will be just fine! I am nervous about giving birth I don't know what to expect I guess and what is all going to happen I mean I know what will happen but I guess what I don't know I'll find out when the time comes!

I worked on her room a little more hanging up cloths! (I probably should have taken a nap but I just wanted to get it done of course) I think I am caught up now and her room is as done as I am going to get it till my baby showers in 2 weeks! I can't wait for them!

I just pray I get some sleep tonight!!! The last week has been horrible trying to sleep and get comfortable and plus having a cold and coughing my head off not fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment