Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 16, 2011

PASSED yAY!

I passed my 3 hour glucose test!YAY what a great feeling!!!!! I had to fast after midnight last night and couldn't eat or drink anything but sips of water....... I was hungry this morning and missing my breakfast!!!! I pretty much went 15 hours without eating after dinner! That was a long time! I got there at 7:30am and they brought me to the lab and yep good morning and here is your yummy breakfast! The lovely drink it was so nasty this time! I wanted to gag!!! first they drew blood before I drank it and I pass that....... I drank it and went in the waiting room and waited till 8:35am they called me and drew blood again...... didn't pass that one...... 9:35am called me back and drew blood again........ Passed that one! My mom came to sit with me for the last hour which was so nice! 10:35am called my name and drew blood and the resluts are I passed man does that feel good! I brought a Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with me so I could eat it right away when I was done man was that good never thought a peanut butter sandwhich was going to taste so good lol! I felt horrible coughing the whole 3 hours and blowing my nose in the waiting room but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!!! I was feeling better till this morning after I was walking around I started coughing more and more.......ugh! I just want this cold to go away and never come back!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment