Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's starting to feel like fall today!

Fall is here sooner then we wanted!!!! It's getting cold outside! I miss the warm weather but I do have to say I am kinda liking the cool weather being pregnant! Maybe that's why I slept a little better last night! I finally slept great last night only getting up once to pee! Now that was a first!


My favorite season is fall I love the cool weather and the leaves are already changing colors........ We are hoping to go to the apple orchard on Saturday depending how I am feeling! I am feeling better but still really stuffy and coughing and having to do my nebs! I have been sleeping a ton on my break! I haven't called in for work I am saving my sick time for when I am on maternity leave! It's so hard I know I should have called in and stayed home and just rested but I can't! Glad I have split to sleep! I have been going back and forth to go to the doctors......but I know they can't really do anything since I am pregnant and tell me to keep doing my nebs! I called the nurse line and she told me I could take a cough syrup which helped after I took it! yay! So I hope I will get better sooner then later!!!! My cough is still here and it doesn't sound good! Poor Lydia hearing me cough all the time!

This morning wasn't fun and Zoey wasn't on good terms with me! She was being a stinker and wouldn't let me get her in the kennel to go to my parents house! She kept running around the house and wanting to play catch me games....... I was getting so mad at her then she ran under the bed and wouldn't come out from under it so I had to get a broom and stick under it and she still wouldn't...... I was so close to leaving her at home but I just couldn't do it!!!!!! I was running late already so needless to say I finally got her and she got yelled at........ that little stinker!!!!!! I came home from work to my parents and she's been on my lap since I have gotten here...... I think she knows I was mad at her lol......... She never does this sit on my lap like this........


Tomorrow I do my 3 hour glucose test!! and have to drink 10 oz of this lemon lime crap that tastes like flat spirit!I dank this stuff last week it wasn't too bad but wasn't fun drinking it all in one gulp!!!! My sister in-law told me to drink this stuff then the orange stuff so I did and I think I am glad I did! I don't really like orange stuff......... I think I only have to drink this once in the 3hrs and every hour I have to get pricked and see what my sugar level is......... I hope I PASS!!!!!!! and my sugar level went down from last week!!!! I hope the 3 hrs goes by fast!!! My mom is going to come and sit with me for a little bit tomorrow I have to be there at 7:30am til 10:30am! Ick! I am dreading it!


Can't believe I am 29weeks today and 7 months pregnant! That's crazy it sure is going by fast!!! everyone says I look so cute but honestly I don't feel cute! I feel like a blob.......and they say I am so little for being due Dec. 1st! So I have a feeling she is going to be a tiny little one!!!!!!! I feel big but when I see other pregnant women I think I guess I am not that big compared to them! Maybe I will get bigger in the next few weeks....................


'I am so looking forward to the weekend and Friday! I am ready for the week to be over :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment