How Far Along: 30 weeks can you believe it!!!!!! 10 or 8 weeks till Miss Lydia is finally here I am ready for her to be here!!!!!!!!!! :-D We are all getting excited for her to make her entrance to this world!
Size of baby: squash!
Her skin is getting smoother.
But her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!
Maternity Cloths: Oh yes indeed!! Pants all the time and shirts mostly
Milestones: Made it to 30 weeks! that seemed so far away!!! Well it's here!!!!!!! 8-10 weeks till she is finally here we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I will be going till Dec.1st that's my bet! I think she'll be here on Black Friday and will save me $$ and not having to go out and shop or on Nov. 28th my dad's birthday which our fingers are crossed she comes on her Grandpa's birthday :-) since I hit 30 weeks I have packed her bags and got her cloths ready and stuff to take to the hospital :-) I just need to pack my bags........... :-) probably won't for a few more weeks!
Looking Forward To: in 2 weeks I start my ultra sounds every week and I can't wait to see our princess every week till she is here!!! Also of course finally meeting our daughter in about 2 months!!!!
Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie!
sleep: I am sleeping much better now after getting better for my nasty sinus infection and cold I had! I am having to have to sleep on my side with another pillow under my belly it's just getting big and can't get comfortable but I sleep better with a pillow under my belly on my side! that seems to help! I am just ready to be done and have her here!!! I am getting impatient heheSymptoms: other then getting over my cold/sinus infection I have been feeling great for the most part but still very tired and take naps during my break!
Cravings: apples, bananas, and ice cream especially chocolate malts!:-)
Movement: She's not moving a lot like she use to but seems to be moving more at night when I am sitting down watching t.v. I think she isn't having enough room to move in my belly now that she's growing :-) Zoey loves to sleep next to me at night next to my belly she is bonding with her sister :-)
Something you Miss: Never thought I would say this.......... but my old body!!! Pregnancy does a number on your body I am ready to go back to my normal self and have her here!!! I love being pregnant but I see why women at the end just want to be done! I never got it but now I do HAHA I miss wearing my regular cloths too!Milestones: Made it to 30 weeks! that seemed so far away!!! Well it's here!!!!!!! 8-10 weeks till she is finally here we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I will be going till Dec.1st that's my bet! I think she'll be here on Black Friday and will save me $$ and not having to go out and shop or on Nov. 28th my dad's birthday which our fingers are crossed she comes on her Grandpa's birthday :-) since I hit 30 weeks I have packed her bags and got her cloths ready and stuff to take to the hospital :-) I just need to pack my bags........... :-) probably won't for a few more weeks!
Looking Forward To: in 2 weeks I start my ultra sounds every week and I can't wait to see our princess every week till she is here!!! Also of course finally meeting our daughter in about 2 months!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment