Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's chilly outside today!

It goes from summer to fall in a blink of an eye! It's chilly out today here and cold!!! I am not ready for this change I know when it's getting colder we are getting closer to meeting our daughter!!!!! I am getting nervous about winter..... My winter jacket will not fit me well it fits but won't let me zip it up!! lol I hope I can squeeze into my husbands jacket for the few weeks I am going to be needing to wear one!!! I just want my body back lol 2 more months!!! I see how women at the end of the pregnancy just want to be done! I now get it!!!!! I am at that point but have a little ways to go....... I truly have enjoyed being pregnant but not getting impatient to see what she looks like and her hair and eyes and just everything about her!!!!! I just want to meet her so bad but I can wait 2 months and let her finish growing :-)

I am finally feeling back to myself other then being tired which is normal! Thank goodness I went to Urgent Care Sunday and got put on antibiotics they truly helped out thankfully and my sleeping is so much better now even though I still get up once during the night to use the bathroom! I wonder when I am done being pregnant if I will still get up to use the bathroom LOL I will be up with Lydia I know which will be well worth it :-) I still have a few more days on my antibiotics! I am still coughing but not as bad!

I can't believe tomorrow I am 30 weeks I never thought 30 weeks will be here this fast!!!!! I hope the next 8-10 weeks go just as fast!!! I am so ready to meet this girl and so excited I can't wait!!!!!!! I walk pass her room every morning/night and she is the only thing missing in that room well along with her bedding we register for..... other then that her room is done and ready for her to be here! It's really nothing too fancy I just wanted it simple and easy! If it's a girl 2nd time we'll paint the room PINK for the girls but if it's a boy next time the brown will be staying.... and they will be sharing a room........ but that's not going to happen for a while........ we need to enjoy Lydia for a bit before we have number 2:-)

I am so ready for the weekend I always say I am going to sleep in......... and we don't....... well I guess sleeping in for us is 7am-8am ish....... since we both have to get up at 4:40am on the weekdays!!!! 2 more days!!! It's suppose to be 80 degrees...... we'll see.......... if it really does get that warm! Saturday night we get welcome into our church and are members to it! So exciting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment