I am ready for the weekend to start! I have to wait till 6pm when mine starts! Michael is done working he only works till noon on Fridays! Which will be nice when I am on maternity leave :-) and he gets almost 2 weeks off during Christmas yay! I started to have this weird pain on the top of my belly yesterday I wasn't to worried about it....... I would have been if it was more on the bottom then it may have been contractions or something........ the pain has went away so hopefully it won't come back maybe it was Lydia moving around too who knows I know she probably doesn't have much room to move around in there now hehe. Trust me lydia we are wishing it was the week of Thanksgiving so we can hold you and you can be born if you decide to come out to this world early! If you do Nov. 28th would be a great day for you to come out on your Grandpa's Birthday :-D I was in your room last night just looking around and just can't wait till your here! Zoey went in your crib she may want to be in there with you when you are in your crib but we won't let her hehe I can't wait for my 3 baby showers next week! I have on Thursday night with Work..... then Oct. 1st with my dad's side of the family and then Oct. 2nd with my mom's side of the family and our friends we have babysat so there will be a lot of kiddies at that shower just like my bridal shower a year ago!
This weekend we don't have a ton going on, Saturday during mass at 5:30pm we become memebers at our church! I don't think we have much planned for during the day! Sunday afternoon we have our nephew's birthday party at Pump it Up! It will be nice to relax and enjoy the weekend! I just have to wait till 6pm to see my hubby!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment