I have been so busy the last few days and have been not being able to blog! I can only imagine how busy I am going to be when miss Lydia arrives!!! I have been so tired lately and been taking naps from noon till 2pm and then to work I go from 3-6pm and have been up since 4:40am I am warn out by the time 6pm comes! It's def. getting harder to do things around here now with this belly of mine that's growing! It's hard to put socks on and bend over and do stuff and pick up things! I just laugh and feel helpless! Sleeping at night is tough too I have to sleep with a pillow under my belly on the side that seems to help! We go for walks every night I sure hope that will help when the time comes for her to be born and the delivery goes smooth and easy! It feels so good going for a walk! Lydia's room is pretty much done and ready for her as ready as I can get it! I have 3 baby showers this week! One Thursday night, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon I can't wait!!!! Plus My little sister Molly turns 21 on Saturday I wish I could have a drink with her on her birthday but that is going to have to wait.......... I will be drinking pop or water lol................ I am counting the weeks down till she is here!!!!!! 10 weeks almost 9 weeks on Thursday!!!!!!!!! Holy cow it's going to go by fast!!! Next Thursday I start having ultra sounds and stress test done every WEEK! We have our birthing classes a month from tomorrow I am getting excited for that but may make me a little nervous!!!!! I do have to say I am a little nervous on how this birth is going to go and having an epidural and everything else! I guess it's better to just go with the flow and find out on your own I am guessing! I just hope my husband doesn't pass out during the birth lol.......... I think he'll be wonderful and of course he is excited for Lydia to be here! I think we are both just ready for her to be here!!!!!!
So the last couple days I have been having this pain on the top of my belly I have been telling my mom and she said to call the nurse line tonight to see if it's normal! I don't know since it's my first pregnancy! The on call doctor called me back 20 mins later after I called the nurse and he said it's normal that she's probably up in your ribs or your skin is stretching........... now if it was down below your belly your having pain that is another story......... so I was safe that it was above. I felt better after talking to the doctor and finding out it's fine! Just a bummer the pain is there I guess it could be worse. Thankfully Lydia is moving around a lot lately and they are big movements where I am like WHOA girl!!!!!!! she's turn in my tummy i swear!!! Lydia's bags are packed and ready for the hospital............. mine aren't ready but I should probably get them ready cuz who knows when she want to come out to this world :-) Hopefully not till Nov. 28th she can wait that long! I will find out next Thursday when I have an ultra sound and they measure me if I am measuring early or on time!
My mom is having a knee replacement next Thursday afternoon so I am going to be her nurse and taking care of her when I am on my break during the mornings!
Sorry it's a bunch of randoms stuff :-) I better go and get to bed soon before 4:40am comes up on me!
Have fun at your showers this week.
ReplyDelete