Size of baby: squash!

Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. Her irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (She won't pick up anything from she nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)
Maternity Cloths: Oh yes indeed!! Pants all the time and shirts mostly
Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie!
sleep: Better! now that I have a pillow under my belly on my side but still getting up to use the bathroom atleast once! Will this ever stop? HAHA
Symptoms: Feeling finally better thankfully! Everyone asks how I am doing and I just say I am super Tired...... so that's it! by 6pm I am so tired and ready for bed
Cravings: apples, bananas, and ice cream especially chocolate malts!:-) and now popsicals at night! It's weird the things you crave!
Movement: She is on the move here and there and they are big moves now! I love the feeling of her moving!!!!!!!
Something you Miss: nothing new this week!
Milestones: Her room is done! I finished cleaing it and putting more of her stuff away! Not just waiting for my baby showers to put all the presents away too I can't wait!!
Looking Forward To: All 3 of my baby showers this week/weekend! I can't wait!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment