Hello 3rd Trimester :-) I have officially started my 3rd trimester!!! Crazy time is going by fast! Just a little over 12 weeks till she is here :-) Ready or not she'll be here! I think I am more ready then ever for her to be here! Not too sure if
Zoey is ready for her
haha! The kids started school this week it's been a crazy week and trying to get use to this getting up at 4:40am and going to bed early which isn't new to me since I go to bed early anyways! But it's the getting up early and being extremely tired and have no energy by the end of the nights! I have been taking naps in the afternoons at my mom's house by noon I am at the point where I can barely keep my eyes open!
Zoey is so funny she has to take a nap right next to me lay by the side! She can't leave her mommy! My belly is growing and she is growing too! I can't believe how big I am getting and it's just going to be get bigger each week now ;-) I am not having too much luck sleeping threw the nights the toilet is becoming my best friend in the middle of the night going potty! Just gotta love it!
HAHAI go to the doctors tomorrow morning for my 28 week appointment and get to hear the heart beat and meet with the doctor and my mom is going with me! And I get to do the glucose test eek I am nervous I hope I don't have diabetes!! I am trying to eat good but it's so hard I am doing much better and trying so hard!!! I will go back at 32 weeks for another ultra sound to make sure she is growing right since she only has 2 blood vessel cords to the
umbilical cord! I am sure she is growing just fine I feel huge as in my belly growing but then I see other women pregnant and really I am small so I think she may be a small little girl which is fine by me :-) I hope this last trimester go by fast and before I know we'll have her in the world!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!! I do have to say I love my walks at night with my hubby and
Zoey :-)
other then being tired and trying getting use to my new schedule everything else has been good :-) I love wearing maternity cloths!
No comments:
Post a Comment