Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 8, 2011

28 weeks hello 3rd trimester!

How Far Along: 28 weeks! Hello 1st day of 3rd Trimester!!! We are getting closer now till we meet our princess! 12 weeks to go yahoo!
Size of baby: egg plantBaby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.


Maternity Cloths: Oh yes indeed!! I swear she is growing faster and faster :-) Love maternity cloths! so thankful that my sister in-laws have given me winter maternity cloths for the last few months I am growing!

Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie!
sleep: Well I haven't been sleeping threw the night going to the bathroom a ton during the night! and can't seem to find the right position to sleep turning and turning she's getting in the way when I sleep hehe!

Symptoms: Hello 3rd Trimester!!!! Not too bad but extremely tired and by the end of the night have no energy barely enough to go for a walk but we go anyways :-)Doesn't help having to get up at 4:40am on the week days for work and getting up a million times it seems like to go potty I feel like I get no sleep but I know what I am in for that's for sure :-) I can't wait to be up with Lydia and feeding her :-)

Movement: all the time I love it!!! She is a mover that's for sure and I love feeling her move!
Something you Miss: My sleep! and energy!

Milestones: Her room is almost done! Both dressers are up :-)

Looking Forward To: Tomorrow I get to hear Lydia's heart beat and my mom is going with to my appointment to hear her first grand daughter's heart beat too! I'm excited for her! I get to do my glucose test too eek

1 comment: