Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy SUnday!


Zoey and I spent the day together since Michael and his friend were outside working on the sprinkler system! She didn't leave my side all day she was my side kick! At the end of the day she crashed on my belly! I love this picture of her! She's bonding with Lydia! She has been laying on my belly every night like this at night! She must love hearing Lydia move around and kick I wonder if she kicks her lol! She has been moving and kicking inside of me! It's seriously the best feeling ever! I am going to miss feeling her kick me when she's out! But I will be more happy when she's out in the world in our arms and loving her up!!!! Her room is coming along, we brought up the other dresser to her room last night I put some cloths in the dressers and blankets! I just know she is going to be here before we know it and I want to have most of everything done so towards the end I can try to relax and enjoy the last few weeks before she is here!


We woke up this morning to some cold weather! 50 degrees we got a cold front! Pants weather and long sleeve weather! My first time wearing maternity jeans! Not too sure I am liking them! For one I am short and the jeans are long on me! and I keep having to pull them up! Just happy I only have to wear them for 2 months or so! We got up at 6:45am we tried sleeping in but I guess sleeping in for us is 6:45am haha! We got up and went for a morning walk it was actually really nice!!! We can go for a a mile and half walk in 30 minutes so that's good! I'm just thankfully Michael likes going for walks and I know he goes for me we go for a walk almost every night which is so nice to wind down and talk!


Today I am going to my Aunt's cabin with my dad's side of the family for the afternoon! Michael is going to his friend's cabin to help cut down trees! Tomorrow we have the day off and going to relax and head over to my parents for dinner and come home and get ready for my big day on Tuesday yep starting work at 6am!!!!!!! Yikes getting up at 4:40am should be fun!!! Well good thing I can nap after I am done with my morning shift at 10am and then I go back to work at 3pm! Just keep telling myself 3 months of it and Lydia will be here and I'll be staying home and being with her for 4 months!!!! I can't wait :)



No comments:

Post a Comment