Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fun weekend so far! 2 more days left of it! yay!

Both Michael and I had work off yesterday it was nice! Even though he was outside most of the day putting in our sprinkler system and is again! I sat outside with him and helped/watch yesterday here and there! I ran some errands yesterday went to Costco I never go to Costco with out spending over a $100 I get most of our grocery shopping there and food for lunches there it lasts a long time well a month or so! I was going to buy some diapers for Lydia but I just couldn't do it now and spend the money lol........ They are so expensive but Costco has them the cheapest which we'll be buying wipes and diapers there :-) when we have too! The plan was to stock up on diapers before hand but I don't think it's going to happen. My mom has already bought Lydia a box of diapers lol she's ahead of me! When I got home from costco I unloaded everything and put everything away and played with Zoey for a bit she seriously ran around the house with a little plastic ball for 2 hours playing with it it was funny and good entertainment!
Michael working on the sprinkler system!
I brought Zoey out to see Michael and she had a hay day playing in the yard!

She rolled around in the grass she likes doing that!
Love this picture of her with her legs up!
After a long day of working in the yard Zoey and Daddy are snuggling and ready for bed! Seriously that is how she sleeps the whole night with with me or Michael she is funny!

This morning I ran to Target to get more groceries I didn't get costco..... I gave in and bought Lydia a crib sheet! It just needed one and plus we are watching our 2 nieces and nephew next Saturday over night and Kate who's 11 months old can sleep in the crib :-) So I needed to get a sheet so she could sleep in it next Saturday I am excited to watch them with Michael :-)

of course I got a pink crib sheet :-) Looks much better

Zoey in the crib again!

I had gotten diapers and wipes from a friend from work when I first found out I was pregnant and I put them in the drawers and her headbands I got for her :-) She is set for every outfit to wear a headband :-) She is going to be one stylin' girl ! I washed a load of girl cloths I have in a bin so all I need to do is put them in the closet once we get hangers which again I am waiting for my showers I am sure I will get hangers at them! I just can't wait for my baby showers! one of the showers my sisters are giving me we have 50 people invited lol........... We'll see how many show up hehe! I am excited Oct. 2nd is that shower!

I am getting excited my parents are in the talks of going down to Florida for 3 weeks and renting the same house we rented last year......... but we'd go down over spring break for just one week! Michael doesn't want to go ......... but I said once the snow comes he will be wanting to go trust me! I am pretty sure we'll be going down to Florida in March and if we all go this will be the first time in 5 years we have been down to Florida as a family since the last couple years Emily was in College and wasn't able to go with us! So I am excited!!! Of course Lydia will be going with! 3 months old and going on a airplane and seeing the ocean and what not! One lucky girl! We would only have to pay for 2 tickets since Lydia is free and will sit in our laps and my parents will bring down the pack play(which I hope we get at a shower), car seat, and stroller so we won't have to check it in.. since they are going to drive down! it will be fun but maybe a lot of work with a 3 month old but we can do it!! :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment