Well I went to my 28 week doctor appointment and did the glucose test and boy did the drink taste nasty but I chugged it down fast! Saw my doctor and she kinda went over a lot now that I am at 28 weeks and labor could start anytime now till she's here and I have to count every day her kicking 10x in 2 hours! Right now it's a piece of cake to count her little kicks she's kicking a lot... but the doctor said as she gets bigger and grows it won't be that easy! I got my blood drawn and I failed my glucose test I feel like a loser failing it! I get to go back next Friday at 7:30am and do the 3 hour test not looking forward to it! I hope I pass but I think I have it cuz it was pretty high so my pray is it will go down and I will pass the 3 hour test! My mom went with me this morning to my appointment and got to hear her heart beat it was 150-148 the doctor said it was going back and forth! I have to go in Oct 6th can't believe I will be 32 weeks then and see my doctor and have a ultra sound and stress test done! and after that I go in every week till she is born for a ultra sound and stress test! Yikes! They want to watch her growth and make sure she is growing on track till she is born since she only has 2 blood vessel cords.So I am going to be a busy women going to my doctors every Thurs from 11:10am- sometimes 2pm! I am so thankful I have a split shift I don't know what I would have done if I was on a straight shift. I am just thankful they caught it and are watching and I have super good health insurance and don't have to pay a dime for these appointments phew Thank you god! I am register for the hospital now so when she wants to make her appearance we are all ready!
I can tell my hormons are changing one minute I am crying before I go to bed..... either because I am overly tired.......... When your pregnant boy your body goes threw so much and changes so much you don't realise it till your actually pregnant!
Tomorrow we are watching our nieces and nephew over night I am excited to play with them all day tomorrow! they are 11 months old, 6 years old and 4 years old! the little one is going to test out the crib tomorrow night and the other 2 will sleep on the floor in the same room!




No comments:
Post a Comment