Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

wind storm and baby update!

We had a storm this morning/bad winds!!! Thankfully I was out of the house by 7:50am this morning to head to my parents which I do every morning or I feel like I don't get any time seeing them by the time I'm done at 6pm and get zoey I need to get home before I know it's 7pm yes I have a long day! So I go see my parents before I head to work for an hour and talk which is fun! I will see more of them when I have a split :-) anywho! I guess we got some trees down! So glad I wasn't home I would have been freaking out I hate storms now with all the trees that are surrounded by our house! Lucky this was the only big tree that went down and Michael was going to take it down anyways! Bummer he worked all weekend non stop picking up the yard and then this happens we have sticks in our yard and he wasn't happy!!! So glad I wasn't home when it happen and it wasn't at night! We did lose our power but it was back on by the time we got home!!!




On another note............ I didn't have a great day yesterday! I didn't sleep good the night before just worried about what we were told about Lydia only have 2 blood vessel cords instead of 3 and having to have a level 2 ultra sound and being told I am now HIGH RISK pregnancy! I am 24 years old!!! I am trying not to worrying but I know everything will be okay with all the technology today!!! And praying she is fine and that 3rd little cord she needs is just hiding :-) Michael is worried too! He keeps asking me if she's going to be okay! I tell him of course she is! He won't be able to make it to the level 2 ultra sound appt. which is a bummer and he is bummed out but with only being at his new job for almost 3 months he doesn't have sick time yet or vac. and we can't afford to take a 0 and not have him get paid one day! I will call him right after the appointment! My mom and I think my mother in-law Michael's mom will go with! which is totally fine!! I am feeling big and feeling her MOVE a lot more now what a great feeling!!!! I was just thinking today I remember when we first found out we were expecting and sitting in the doctor's office and I was watching the women come in and they were big and thinking to myself I won't get like that well spoke too soon and I am getting big just like they were! I can't believe I'm going to be 23 weeks on Thursday! I know it's going to go by fast when the kids go back to school!!!!!!!! This whole pregnancy is going FAST!!!!! I love every minute being pregnant!!!!!! I think I could be pregnant for ever and ever!!! It's so fun watching my belly grow and to actually think there is a little human in my belly that is going to be in this world! I do think she is going to be a dancer and she loves hanging out up in my ribs her leg or arm! It's kinda painful I try to push her down and she just won't go! lol

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't notice the storms... I'm a hard sleeper I guess. Praying for you & Lydia!! God's got her in his hands :) He loves life and babies and has a plan for this sweetie. Praying the ultrasound goes well and your fears are eased, I love the bible verse that says... "Cast your cares upon the Lord for HE cares for you!" Praying that for you today!!! BLESSINGS! Glad you love being pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete