Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

23 weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights: How Far Along: 23weeks
Size of baby: Baby's now the size of a papaya( I guess it's the same size as last week! haha)Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!


Maternity Cloths: Yes you can so say pretty much all the time at least for the bottoms and some tops! I am loving wearing them!!!


Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie!
sleep: It's the same nothing new! My sleeping threw the night days are over and so are sleeping in I think!


Symptoms: Having low back pain, and left side all the way down to my leg pain like a shooting pain!


Movement: Very much! I just love being pregnant and feeling her move around but not so much when she likes to hang out on my left side up in my ribs with her leg or hand!


Cravings: pasta right now


Something you Miss: Nothing I love being pregnant :-D


Milestones: We found out on Sunday that you had 2 blood vessel tubes instead of the normal 3 blood vessels tubes connected to the umbilical cord. Which I am going to be seeing a high risk pregnancy doctor and having a level 2 ultra sound! Pray it's just hiding and they will find the 3rd one!


Looking Forward To: I have been working on her room and trying to get everything straighten out so we can start painting it or Michael will in the next few weeks!






1 comment: