Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun weekend :-)

We had a busy weekend! The weather was nice we had some rain Saturday afternoon but then it got nice!!! Yesterday we worked in the yard or Michael did! He cut down some trees in our back yard with our friend, We went over to my aunts house on my mom's side for a little family get together it was fun!!!

Today we went to a Muscle Car show and worked at it directed traffic well Michael did and I sat in the chair and kept him company! It was nice after we were in the area and we stopped at Baby's R us in Maple Grove and registered!!!!!!! I feel like we registered for a lot but I guess it better then doing less!!! We found the nursery bedding we want Here is the picture of it! Hope we get it or we'll be buying it :-) It says her name all over it :-)


We aren't going to paint the room pink like in the picture............ as much as I want too but I don't want to jinx ourself and the 2nd one will be a boy and they will most likely be sharing the room so therefore the room will be painted a brown color............. now if the 2nd one is a girl we'll paint it pink :-) It was so hard picking out a bedding room set for her room! I thought it was going to be the easiest part wrong!!! Actually it was pretty over whelming walking into the store! We started to register online already which was nice saved some time! There were a lot of people there boy! After we were done we went to 5 guys burgers and had a burger for lunch and came home and worked in the yard never ending yard work I tell you!!! I even mowed the lawn the front yard I think I shocked Michael when I said I wanted to mow the lawn by push! He was happy I haven't mowed probably since I was like 13 years old! I see why it's a guys job! HAHA It was fun and a good work out though :-)

I guess we have to sign up to become members to our church we go to and we got married at to have Lydia baptised! Which I knew that we would have too! The new member class is on Sept. 11th which we are watching our nieces and nephew over night the night before and Monday is Michael's Birthday and we are planning on going out to dinner Sunday night to celebrate it! I guess we'll be going after our class :-) We want to get her baptised either in January or February :-) So that's our plan!!!! Should be a fun and busy weekend that weekend!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment