Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

Update on Lydia!

Yesterday afternoon I got a called from my Doctor saying that in the results of my 20 week ultra sound everything looked great but........... they did see that the baby had 2 blood vessels cords instead of the usual 3 to umbilical cord. Which means the baby isn't getting all the oxygen. I have a scheduled Level 2 ultra sound for Tuesday Aug. 23rd at 9:30am at the prenatal high risk center in Coon Rapids. Of course I was scared when I heard it but then I was thinking with the technology this day and age everything will be just fine and will keep thinking positive! The one thing I read online was that babies with this may have a low birth weight and could delivery early! I am pray I can go full term!!! I have a feeling I'll be going to the doctors more now and having more ultra sounds which is fine by me I will get to see Lydia more now :-) I told Michael right away and he was concerned but we'll have more of our question answered when we see the doctor! I am seeing my doctor next Friday for my 24 week appointment! She originally wanted me to have the level 2 ultra sound this week but they couldn't get me in. I praying everything will go great with Lydia and she'll be just fine!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment