Sunday we went to church my family lately we have been going to the church by our house so it was nice going back to the church we got married in :-) We were going to go to this corn fest all you can eat corn on the cob but we couldn't find it in St. Francis! So we ended up going to this little bar in St. Francis for lunch called Billy's which was soooo slow!!!!!! Needless to say we probably won't be going back! I got a call from a family I babysit and wanted me to babysit of course I said yes! They live in the lakes so it was fun we went to the park and I took the kids around the walk for a walk which was probably over a mile long :-) We were tired after we were done The kids are 6, 5 and 8 months old! I had a blast! Michael painted the garage door at our house while I was gone and mowed the lawn. which I was suppose to do but since I got called to babysit I wasn't able too hehe I got home at 7:30pm and Michael had left over from lunch for dinner and we went for a walk after it was getting dark but we still got our walk in for the day even though I had already gone one already! We saw bats flying over us it was kinda spooky! After our walk we went to bed and I slept great last night for once yay!!!!!! That doesn't happen too often!!!!!
Now It's Monday back to work I go! Looking forward to another weekend with my best friend/ husband!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment