Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 13, 2011

24 weeks doctor appointment!

yesterday I had my 24 weeks appointment! Everything looked great! her heart was beating at 150 beats per minute! Listening to her heart beat was so much fun what a great hearing!!!!!!!!! I asked her about her 2 cord blood vessel and she said everything will be fine and the prenatal doctor will go over everything with you after your level 2 ultra sound! I am nervous but I know everything will be fine :-) She measured my belly for the first time with a tape measure and she said I am measuring out perfect :-) yay! Next appointment is 28 weeks Sept. 9th and I get to do the glucose test I pray I don't have it!!!! I can't believe how fast these weeks are going!!! After 28 weeks I think I go in every 2 weeks and then 36 weeks every week and before I know she will be here!!!!!!!! Yikes I need to get working on her room ASAP! Time will be here before we know it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment