Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 11, 2011

24 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 24 weeks!

Size of baby: papaya(one more week of her being a size of a Papya I guess) Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.

Maternity Cloths: Yes you can so say pretty much all the time at least for the bottoms and some tops! I am loving wearing them!!!
Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie! sleep: It's the same nothing new! My sleeping threw the night days are over and so are sleeping in I think!
Symptoms: nothing too much my pain this week is getting better!!!

Movement: Very much! I just love being pregnant and feeling her move around but not so much when she likes to hang out on my left side up in my ribs with her leg or hand!
Cravings: I sure have been craving the craziest foods!! HAHA Marshmellows this week!

Something you Miss: Nothing I love being pregnant :-D
Milestones: Her kicks are getting more like kicks now!!! and when I put my hand on my tummy it moves when she's kicking!! I can't wait to see her hand print or foot print across my tummy!

Looking Forward To: My 24 weeks doctor appt. and get to hear the best sound while being pregnant her heart beat!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment