Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy week and it's only Wednesday :-)

It's been kinda a busy week so far!!!! Monday I was so tired threw out the day I wasn't sure how I was going to make it threw the day pretty much came home from work and went to bed! I can tell 3rd tri. is just around the corner which is exciting but not looking forward to being tired again and most of getting comfortable! I'm am getting more and more excited each week as my lovely belly grows and we are getting closer and closer to meeting our daughter!!!! :-) I just can't wait to have her in our arms and her that first cry for the first time it will be a wonderful hearing!!!! I was trying to figure out my maternity leave for work yesterday with the H.R. lady I think we have figured it out and once the kids head back to school I will meet with her and go over the days with a calender! I am planning on taking a little over 12 weeks eeks! It will be nice :-) and hard to go back to work but maybe not that hard since I have a split shift and she'll be at my mom's and I'll be seeing her at 10am :-)

On another note my Grandpa had 2 heart attacks and he didn't even know it last week he went to the doctors on Tuesday and they rushed him to the hospital and did test on him and yesterday they did an aniogram and placed 1 stunt in him we went up to see him yesterday night he looked great! I could tell he was ready to come home!!! 4 more months and we'll be at the same hospital :-) It was so good to see my grandpa! He's 87 years old and sure doesn't look like he is. I pray he will be able to get home today and rest at home! It's always better to rest at home then at a hospital!!

Today we are going to Brunswick bowl with the kids! We are only there for 2 hrs so it will go by fast!!! I hope the kids will get at least one game done! Can't believe next week is our last week of summer Kids Club! And they will be starting school!!! and I will be getting up at 4:15am oh yay not! haha I have a tunnel I am looking and telling myself I only have 3 months of doing it! I can do it! then i'll be up all night hehe

We need to get in our walk tonight! We haven't been on a walk since Sunday yikes!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I hope your grandpa is ok! That happened to my grandpa as well. Only he only had one heart attack and apparently it was years before he got tests done. I didn't know they could know something like that?

    ReplyDelete