Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 18, 2011

25 weeks 6 months pregnant and 3 more months to go!





How Far Along: 25 weeks!
Size of baby:
eggplant!





During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.
She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
She's growing more fat and more hair too!




Maternity Cloths: Yes you can so say pretty much all the time at least for the bottoms and some tops! I am loving wearing them!!!



Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie!



sleep: I'm sleeping better getting up once now to use the bathroom better then getting up twice! I'll take it! It's getting uncomterable though sleeping and trying to figure what postition to sleep on!



Symptoms: I can tell 3rd trimester is around the corner...... my engery at night is going down and so tired by the time I get home just like it was for 1st trimester! Starting to get bad charlie horses too no fun!!!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!!



Movement: She is a mover that is for sure!! from 10-noon she is kicking and moving around and then simmers down then about 2pm she wonders her way up to my ribs with her foot or hand till about 6pm which is painful! and then from 7pm-midnight as I try to fall sleep she is kicking and moving none stop!!! I know her schedule in my womb how funny is that?
Cravings: nothing too much this week!



Something you Miss: Nothing I love being pregnant :-D



Milestones: We are going to go buy her paint for her room on Saturday :-) and we bought her 2 dressers last night one dresser you can change her on with drawers and the 2nd dresser with 5 tall drawers! We found them on Craigslist and got a steal of a deal since they are exspensive in stores when I was looking I couldn't believe the prices we were seeing! So excited they match her crib perfect now we just need to take the crib out of the box and put it together after we paint the room :-)



Looking Forward To: Moving through the weeks and enjoying all the craziness of the next 4 months until she gets here!






No comments:

Post a Comment