Last night we went and picked up 2 dressers for her room! They match perfect with her crib! Yep her crib is down stairs in the box still!!! We have the paint now to paint her room so Michael will be painting her room in the next couple weeks and then I can really start to get her room finished!!! I am excited! I am so happy we found these dressers on Craigs list! I was getting nervous after looking at the prices of them at the stores and online they aren't cheap!!! We got a great deal for them I am so happy!!! I am done buying the big stuff for her now I just have to wait till the baby showers and see what we get!!! I am just a little excited to meet this little girl!!! I just can't wait to see what she looks like!!!! :-)
Tomorrow we have our niece's birthday party at cheap skate! Should be a fun Sunday!!
One more thing ...... Anyone know how to stop getting charlie horses in your legs? Every morning I wake up with one they are so painful! I have a banana every morning and drink water now or I should say more!!! I have never had one till I got pregnant!!! I may ask the doctor if they have any advice on Tuesday as we go in for our level 2 ultra sound! I am excited and nervous I just hope everything is okay! I can't wait to see her moving around in my belly!!! My mom is excited as she is going to go with me to the appointment as Michael can't take the time off from work which is okay!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment