Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Monday!!

So this is really my last week of sleeping in for the summer and probably forever before I start my 6am split shift! and yet I haven't slept in once his summer! I guess I am ready for the school year to start! I have one more week of a straight shift with the kids! Then next week we have workshops all week with no kiddies and we have Friday off and then Tuesday sept. 6th the kids start school and I'll be getting up at 4:20am ahhh I just keep telling myself I can do it!!! just have to do it for 3 months and I'll be home for 4 months with Lydia!!!!!!!

We went to our niece's birthday party at Cheap Skate yesterday afternoon, we came home and I could barely keep my eyes open I had to take a nap so I went to our bed and to rest my eyes and sure enough I fell asleep for an hour and woke up to my husband saying Amy............ Look what Zoey got into................

yep........... we picked up a dozen of corn on the cob since Michael lives for it and we have it with our dinner every night!!! it was on the floor in the a bag in the entry way and while I was taking a nap Zoey helped herself to some corn!! that little stinker!!!! I knew she was into trouble when I didn't really hear from her or she didn't even wanna lay with me! Michael wasn't too happy with her and all I could do was laugh lol

We had a fun weekend Michael worked outside most of the weekend............ we went to the threshing show in nowthen which was alright............. We went for a nice walk last night! Michael asked me last night if we could go to Duluth in the fall for the weekend, I said we should just go up for the day leave at 6am and come home late at night! Since it's kinda expensive staying at a hotel we found out last time we were up there for our 1 year ann. haha I can't wait!!!

I'm not ready to go back to work today! HAHA I just love Mondays so much not haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment