Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I am up at 5am when I could be sleeping still... hmmm

Why on earth am I up at 5am when I don't have to be? My sleep isn't going good and probably won't be for a while now till Miss Lydia is born! I have been peeing so much lately and having to get up in the middle of the night. The joys of being pregnant! The toilet is becoming my best friend in the wee hours of the night!!! Michael left for work and I'm laying on the couch watching the news! It's storming outside and windy at our house! I just hope no trees go down!

Last night we were sitting on the couch and Michael was on the computer,and I was laying on the couch and Zoey was on my belly all of sudden I see Zoey's head bouncing lol Lydia was kicking it was so funny! So I lift my shirt and sure enough I could see little kicks on my tummy every few seconds it was so cool I wish I taped it but I knew if I would of gotten up she wouldn't have done it again lol. I was giggling! Zoey didn't seem to mind it maybe that's her way of bonding with Lydia haha. So we went to bed and Michael had his hand on my belly and I was half asleep and all of a sudden Michael goes whoa that was her moving in your stomach! He felt her really kick :-) It was so cool to actually have him feel her move on his own and me not placing his hand on mybelly! I love every time I can feel her kick! I am going to miss that feeling when I'm not pregnant! :-)

I go in for my level 2 ultra sound this morning! Michael feels bad he won't be able to go with this morning he told me last night! He has been to every appointment with me well the ultra sound appointments. He is truly going to be a great daddy to Lydia! I can't wait to see them bond together! I am nervous and excited to see my girl and nervous to see what they have to say about her having only 2 blood vessel cords instead of 3 blood vessel cords! I hope everything is good and she'll be just fine! I know she is cuz she is a moving and kicking me that's for sure!!! :-)

I have a feeling I will be tired today since I was up at 5am and couldn't really go back to bed! Oh well! 2 weeks from today I will be starting work at 6am and the kids start school! I don't think it's going to be as hard as I thought it was going to be getting up at 4:40am if I am not already sleeping good I am sure I will be ready to get up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment