Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hot humid Saturday! I put the baby stroller together today :-D

I finally actually slept in till 9am this morning it was amazing!!! I usually am up by 7am :-) Didn't do much today just kept it low key Michael was out in the garage all day and I was cleaning or started cleaning the spare room so we can start bring some of the baby stuff up next week after we find out what we are having! I am so excited!!! I got bored cleaning the spare room and went down stairs and decided to put together the STROLLER!!!!!! I did it and I am proud that I did it myself!!!!!!! It was kinda hard but I figured it out! I love it!!! I keep going down to see it! lol I am just a little excited for this baby to come!
There is the stroller and Carseat now we just have the crib to put together! which probably won't get put together till Sept!

Zoey trying out the stroller!

HEHE

Zoey sniffing the car seat making sure the baby isn't here yet lol


It was sooo hot outside today and HUMID I stayed inside all day well I did go to the dollar store to put some some birthday things for Zoey for tomorrow! We were going to get papa Murphy's pizza but I think now we are just going to order pizza since it's going to be so hot again! There will be about 25 people over tomorrow afternoon for her birthday party or summer get together with our families! I'm excited to see everyone!


Emily passed her nursing boards yay! She is officially a R.N. now! YAY! So proud of her! Lucky her she gets to start out working nights 11pm-7:30am! I don't know how she does it but I know I couldn't do it with the sleep I need LOL


My hubby is so cute the last couple days he has been putting his hand on my belly trying to feel the baby move when I can feel it move I just smile he is going to be a great daddy!!!!! Less then 21 weeks till we meet our little one!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment