Yesterday we had Zoey's Birthday Party 1st We just had my family over and Michael's and my grandparents it was so much fun!!!!!!!! I was so wiped out after I now know how it really feels to do a kid/dog birthday party! i know what I'm in for now with the baby! Our nieces and nephews had a blast at our house of course!!!! It was more like a get together :-) Zoey was so tired after the birthday party :-) I think we all slept good last night till the big nasty storm we got! The winds were so wicked!!!!!!!! I bet they were over 70mph Michael woke up and I was freaking out and he was like we better get down stairs I aint messing with this wind when we have huge tree over our bedroom we went down stairs I started crying I was scared thinking what if a big tree falls on our house! We have so many trees it was scary! We didn't lose electricity! phew! We lost a ton of little branches though which is better then trees down!
Today we are off to Cascade Bay in Eagan for the day for work so I get to lay out in the sun and play with the kids! I can't wait!!!
Here are pictures from Zoey's Birthday Party! HEHE
Happy 1st Birthday it says!


Zoey before everyone came over!
Taking a quick nap before the party!

Mommy and Zoey!
Zoey's Cake I got her! I wasn't kidding when I said I got her a cake lol

Zoey and her cake!
We sang to her :-)
Zoey and her presents!

Zoey opening her presents well trying too!
My Grandma and I watching Zoey lol

my Grandparents with Zoey!!!
The nieces and Nephews!

Zoey with the little ones Kate and Andrew!

My mom getting her baby fixed with Kate!
Our God Daughter KATE!

AFter the party Zoey was sooooooooooooo tired!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment