Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random stuff :-)

I hope soon we'll be able to turn off our A/C and it cools down! I love having our windows open but not when it's yucky hot and humid! Michael started having bad allergies we both did actually this year Which we have never had before! It's CRAZY! Michael has been off since Friday and he went back to work today! I am excited for his new job he's at! Labor day weekend he gets like a long weekend and Thanksgiving and Christmas he gets like over a week off which will be super nice for Christmas since our bundle of Joy will be here!!!! I am so excited and can't wait for the day we get to meet him or her in our arms :-) It's been fun having it grow in my tummy! It amazes me how something so cute and little can grow in a human's stomach and in 9 months its out in the world in their parents arms!!!!!!!!!! 3 months and we do our pregnant classes at the hospital we are having the baby at! Time is sure going to go by fast!!!

I don't think Zoey has a clue what she's getting into! I mean she lays on my stomach. I can't wait for when this baby is really moving and kicking and I can put Zoey on it and see what she does! Funny story last week I had this crazy dream that I was at the doctor's for a check up and they were listening to the baby's heart beat and after the doctor was like "Baby move your hand across mommy's stomach" and sure enough that baby listened and all of sudden I saw a hand move across and then a few seconds later I saw the foot stick up! oh boy that was enough and I woke up!!! I told Michael right away and called my mom and she was laughing! The stuff you dream when your pregnant it's TRUE You have crazy DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thankful I am not like 8 months pregnant in this hot weather we have!!!! Not sure if I could do it well I would have to make it work! We have been well and very busy! which is good! Work is going good just wish I could sleep in since I don't have to be to work till 10am! but of course not I am up everyday at 7;15am oh well! My sleeping in days are over I have a feeling!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment