Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day recap!

Father's Day Recap! We went to church with my parents and after we went up to my grandparents house :-) It was fun my parents got Michael a present! This is the t-shirt she got Michael! I told him he needs to wear it to the hospital when we have this baby!!!!!!!!

I love it!!! I got him the swing on our deck! I got him a new daddy card and Zoey got him a card too he had the biggest smile on his face when he opened the card from Zoey it was so cute!!! After we visit at my grandparents with my relatives we went to Michael's parents house with his family! It was so much fun seeing everyone!!! I love both our families!!!!! I feel so lucky!!!!!!!

Next Year we'll be having our little one with us for Mother's Day and Father's DAy!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! I have been thinking about this baby alot today and how excited I am!!!!! I just can't wait till we find out what we are having!!!!!!!!! Now I think it may be a girl...............I don't know what to think we are having............. I know it's a baby and it's going to be cute if it's a boy or girl!!! I am feeling this little one kick more and more each day It's the best feeling in the world!!! I can't wait till it's even bigger and I can feel it even more!!!!!!! :-)

I am trying to use to my summer hours! By the time I get use to the i'll be back on school hours! Ugh! I can't sleep in I am up at 7am usually or so! I try so hard to sleep in but just can't!!!! It's kinda nice getting up at 7am and getting stuff done before going to work! Then Michael doesn't have to do it when he gets home from work like the laundry and put the dishes away and what not! I keep telling myself I don't need to go to bed early I can sleep in.............but I don't listen to myself I still go to bed early like at 9ish or earlier!!!! Maybe it's because Michael has to get up early too and we just go to bed together or he comes to bed with me and lays in bed and watches t.v. before he actually goes to bed hehe.









1 comment: