Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 23, 2011

17 weeks!




How far along are you: 17 weeks!


Size of baby: Baby is the size of a onion



Maternity Clothes: I think am going to be having to wear more maternity jeans now this baby is popping out like over night! It's crazy! I guess it's a good thing :-) and it's going to get bigger from now till 40 weeks! Yikes!!!

Gender: We don't know yet July 15th we find out!
Sleep: okay not liking the fact of getting up once to use the bathroom hehe

Movement: I haven't felt it move this week............ I know it's in there cuz my belly is getting big!!!Cravings: New one now I think it's going to get worse as I get bigger! Now I am craving Chocolate Malts!!!!

Something you miss: Not being able to fit in my some of my cloths :-( I guess this baby is on a growth spurt now!!!!! Also having those fruity drinks in the summer time I sure miss not being able to have one not that I drank a ton before lol........... Just a one here and there!

Milestones: seeing my belly actually popping out this week........ it's like wow!!!! So cool!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Now after seeing some of my friends have their babies these pass couple days I just can't wait till we find out what we are having!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment