Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back to the 50's Car show!

This morning we actually both slept in till 8am I guess we were tired! We got up and got ready for the day it was looking like it was going to rain and we wanted to go to Back to the 50's an car show they have every year! We debated back and forth and finally decided to go! We could only be there for a few hours since we were watching my niece and nephew over night and they were coming over at 2:30pm! We got there at 11am and boy was it BUSY! It was fun! Of course I was hungry and we had to buy some pizza! I don't think We'll be going to the fair this year It may be dangerous with being pregnant 6 months and wanting to eat everything hehe! We had fun we got a few signs for the garage! Michael was excited I even got a sign too :-) I saw this onies and thought it was cute! We didn't buy it though!



HEHe


There is my sign that's going in the garage even though I can't park in our garage :-) oh well!

Michael got his dewalt kit finally today! He cashed in all his coins he has been saving and had enough money to buy one and now I won't have to hear about it haha i'm excited for him now!


Opening it and checking it out! Zoey had too

He couldn't set it down when he was talking on the phone just like a little boy with a new toy! I hope he doesn't bring it to bed with us tonight hahaha jk!


We got home just in the nick of time before it rained! phew!!!!! 2 hours was long enough for me to be walking around at the car show plus being prego!!! We are watching our niece and nephew now over night! :-) We are having fun we made cookies and gave zoey a bath and now watching the movie Annie I love that movie! I turned it on and Michael said he was out of here and went to Mendards I think he had enough of the movie haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment