
How far along are you: 15 weeks!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: a few pounds....... don't wanna weigh myselfMaternity Clothes: Starting to wear more maternity cloths now that I have popped out!
Gender: We don't know yet July 15th we find out!
Movement: I have had a few like air bubbles but nothing seriously in movement yet
Sleep: I have had one good day of sleeping threw the night the other night but usually up atleast once to use the bathroom
Cravings: lots of FRUITS
Something you miss: Wearing my cute summer cloths that don't fit me this summer........ :-)
Milestones: this baby actually popping out and looking pregnant more! It happend over this week :-)
What I'm Looking Forward To: Tuesday I have an appointment with my O.B. Doctor and can't wait to hear the heart beat and see what the doctor has to say :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment