Yesterday I watch the kindergarteners graduate from Kindergarten as I was sitting there I was thinking our little one will be graduating in 6 years from now from Kindergarten boy time is going to fly by fast!!!!! I can only imgaine but now I'm enjoying myself being pregnant and eating lots of fruits and watching my belly grow it's kinda fun watching it grow in a week!
We got some good news Michael took a new job and has been off work for a week now and starts his new job on Monday I am so excited for him to start a new chapter in his life as he is very nervous you know how it is starting something new! His hours will be better and set unlike his other job. 6am-4;30pm Monday threw Thursday and Friday's 6am-12pm! we'll be getting up together and leaving at the same time come Sept. He's so lucky to get this job right away! He'll be not doing the same as he did at his other job still machinary but not working on the same machine and where his new job is now they said they will train him in on it so that is nice! They are so lucky to have Michael at their job he is a VERY hard working guy and never stops working!!!! The only bummer on my part is he can't have any cell phones at the new job in the building!!! It may be for the best and we'll have stuff to talk about since now we text all day to each other by the time we get home we know what had gone on with each other threw out the day! I have a feeling my texts will be going down a month I usually text about 3,000 or so and since we aren't going to be able to probably won't be that high lol.
Now that Michael got a new job I had to change the time on our Ultra sound on July 15th when we find out the sex of the baby it was going to be at 10am but now we are going to find out at 3:05pm oh boy It's going to be like a holiday for me and soooooooooo exciting for us! I can't wait! I kept my appointment with the doctor at 11am so I will see the doctor and will have to come back with Michael at 3:05pm to see what we are having!!! I myself think it may be a Boy but we'll see we are excited for whatever we get it!!!! We are going back and forth with names for both girl and boy.......... So hard figuring out a boy name and a girl name we have 2 names picked out so we'll see what it is and go from there!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment