This hot weather is nuts!!! I guess this is true SUMMER!!! Yesterday my car said it was 100 degrees! It was so nasty hot outside yesterday! I am thankful I am not like 7 months pregnant and I'm still little! I think we'll be at the beach on the weekends :-) That's were we plan to be and soak up the water and sun! Not to mention I locked my keys in my car yesterday I was leaving for work and couldn't find my keys......... went to my car and sure enough there they were in the center...... I called the police and they came thankfully and unlocked my door and got in and got my keys Silly Amy!!!
I am waiting for this day! The day we find out what we are having only 5 more weeks!!!!!!!! I should have made this appointment at 7am don't know what I was thinking the appointment is at 10am but I guess I can wait that long! I mean I have waited this long whats a few more hours haha I am dying to know what we are having!!!! I am ready to know! I think every one is too





No comments:
Post a Comment