Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's been awhile!!!

I have been so busy!! Sadly I can't upload pictures! It won't let me!!! I will have to try later!

Saturday~
It was super nice outside and I came home from the funeral for my friend's dad and Michael was outside of course! We got our yard racked up and all ready for summer! It looks Great! We had some guy come over and do it! My sister and Nicole came over for dinner! Michael was going to make dinner for us but then decided he wanted to get Famous Dave's To go! So we got that which was good! Then we had a fire in the pit in our back yard which was fun!

Sunday~
I celebrated my first Mother's Day :-) Even though that baby is in my tummy growing I am still a mommy to be!! Michael got me a willow statue that was so cool I loved it!!! It's a wife and husband and the wife is pregnant and the husband's arms are around the wife! So cool!! We went to church with my family and then after went to my Grandparents and then to Michael's parent's house! We came home and I took a nap I was so tired I slept for an hour and Michael woke me up and we went to Mendards :-) Too look at yard stuff for our yard!

Monday~ Work! and after work I went out to dinner with some of the people I work with for a co worker I work with that is leaving for a new job we went to Tavern I have never been there before it was actually good! Got home late and paid for it the next day lol I also watched miss Ellie she's getting so big!!!

Tuesday~ Watched Ellie and worked! and last night we had our first tornado warning it was kinda scary and brought back memories of our wedding night!!! The sirens were going off and the sky was looking spooky but nothing happend phew! I was just going to to go to bed and the sirens went off and of course Michael goes outside to see what is going on and looks at the sky lol as I'm freaking out and wanna hide! Then I had nightmears about it and didn't sleep good!!! It also was hot and humid yesterday 81 degrees and boy is it going to be a fun summer being pregnant! LOL

Today!!! I'm just hanging out with my mom at her house and my friend Michelle is coming over for lunch :-) and before that we are going to go run some errends!

Next week we are buying our car seat/stroller! and my parents are buying the crib for us which is super nice!!!! Because my dad's discount at Target is going to be done well one of them so we'll get our last 25% off so that's why we are going to buy that big stuff since our day is up on the 23rd! I am excited! I know we are going to be getting the Chicco brand for the stroller and Carseat! and the crib will be the 4 in one I love those!!! I am excited!!!!

One more exciting news! My sister Emily who is graduating from college on the 21st from nursing on Monday Gillette Children's hospital offer her a R.N. job! WE are so excited for her!!! She starts June 8th!!! God had answered her prays in a job!!!!


1 comment: