Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 13, 2011

11 weeks

How Far Along: 11 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3lbs

Maternity Clothes: Some regular but now starting to wear maternity cloths! Man I love wearing them they are so comfy!!!
Gender: We don't know yet! 9 weeks to go!!!

Movement: nothing yet! But says it's moving already but yet I can't feel it soon I will be don't know what to expect hehe

Sleep: Way better now!

What I miss: nothing as of now wait for a few more weeks :-)

Cravings: FRUITS and MAC and CHEESE and sprit!
Symptoms: I'm starting to feel a lot better. Now I'm just waiting for that burst of 2nd trimester energy!!

Milestones: Parents at work are asking me if I am expecting I guess I am showing :-)

What I'm Looking Forward To: Hearing the heart beat on May 20th :-)


I am feeling whoa like a new person! You don't realise how tired people really get till you are actually pregnant!!!!! Man I am so glad it's gone and I'm back to myself! One more week till I hit 2nd Tri. Time is flying by!

My sister Molly went to a garage sale yesterday and got me these they are like brand new!!! Of course I owe her money for them! it was like $35 for both! It's killing me not know what we are having, with garage sales!!! I see all these cute baby cloths and don't know what to do! I did buy a few cute boy and girl cloths today I couldn't take it! I just had to it! I know I'm having a boy or a girl so whatever I don't have it can be put away for maybe 2nd round!

So happy it's the weekend :-) We have nothing going on yay! Going to enjoy our weekend and maybe start cleaning out the spare room and get it ready for the baby! We aren't going to paint we are just going to keep the room brown and put pink or blue accents on the walls once we know what we are having :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment