Today is the day we are buying the crib and car seat and stroller well my parents are so ever so nice and are buying us the crib but we are buying the car seat and stroller! The only reason we are buying these 2 big items now is because my dad's discount he gets at work he won't be getting anymore! So we are using it! Plus I am buying Michael's Father's Day present too!!! I can't wait cuz we both are going to be able to use it :-)

Here is the crib we are getting or my parents are buying us!

it's a 4 in one crib which will be super nice! makes in a toddler we are ording it online since it's not in stores both items! Now I need to clean out the spare room!!!

Here is the Car Seat and Stroller we are buying! The chicco brand I love this design it's different :-)
This afternoon we are going out to lunch My mom and sister Molly to Tavern I can't wait!!!
Sunday I babysat my nieces and nephew! I had fun!!!

Kate my god daughter and I!

Miss Kate

Emma and Zoey

Jacob and Emma!

Jacob!

Emma!
Thursday is my last Day watching Miss Ellie! My sister is going to take over now so I will hopefully be able to be back to blogging more often now! :-)
I forgot to say we got our summer hours at work yesterday and I am working 10am-6pm which will be nice and closing with my sister I am excited 2nd year we are closing together yay!!! Then for the school year next year I am going to be working 6am-10am and then 3pm-6pm ya I'm not too excited about that one with a baby and being up half the night!!!! Good thing it's in the spring when I will go back to work so it may be easier then I think but we'll see!

Funny, the crib is similar to what we bought. And we also registered for a Chicco carseat/stroller that is yellow and grey. That was my other choice though!
ReplyDeletehahaha totally did see you at target! I was a bit distracted ;-)
ReplyDelete