Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

First O.B. Doctor vist and 12 week Ultra Sound

I had my first O.B. Appointment this morning! I had an ultra sound first at 10am and again had to drink 26 oz of water my bladder was full and I needed to pee LOL The ultra sound was so much fun this time it was bigger and then last time we went! It was moving a ton at first and then it went to sleep and wouldn't wake up just like it's mommy!!! So they couldn't do the test they wanted to do which they couldn't measure the spin for the test! The baby turned over too lol and we needed it the other way it was so lucky me I have to go back on Monday for another ultra sound hopefully they can do the measurement if they can't I won't be able to do the test done. Won't be the end of the world if it won't happen. Michael did much better he was smiling it was so cool! We saw the spin and the little fingers! Michael went back to work after the ultra sound was done and then I saw the doctor after by myself. I was nervous but everything went just fine!!!!! We got some pictures and I love this one of the little peanut there are it's Hands!!!

I made the appointment so we can find out what the sex is on July 15th at 10am and then I go see the doctor again! I am going to take the day off and it's going to be a fun weekend since it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary that weekend too on July 17th and we are going to Duluth the next day for our anniversary. I can't wait for July 15th to come here so we can tell what we are having :-)


Monday I'll have my 12 weeks update on my blog! We are heading down to Iowa this weekend for my sister's Graduation :-) it will be a busy weekend but I took Monday off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment